Duration: 150 mins
This session helps women take courageous ownership of the difficult experiences that affect their lives and relationships with the support of their sisters in a safe, objective and transformational space.
Women too often are forced into action to transform their relationships and themselves by external forces like betrayal, a partner leaving or threatening to end the relationship, sickness or a significant loss.
What if women could take courageous ownership of these difficult experiences that affect their lives and relationships with the support of their sisters in a safe, objective and transformational space?
Book a group coaching session to:
• Reflect on a burning issue that’s plagued one or more within the group
• Hold space for and challenge each other’s unproductive assumptions.
• Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
• Uncover the values that lie under what you’re currently calling your weaknesses to transform them into your power.
• Get motivated by an unwillingness to remain the same and determine to face your fiercest obstacle: yourself, oppression or powerlessness.
NOTE: TO BOOK FOR THIS PRODUCT PLEASE MAKE AN ENQUIRY ON firstname.lastname@example.org